What is Health and Life Coaching?
- Empowering others to see their potential
- Helping the invisible to become visible
- A partnership that helps to create clarity, focus, growth and results.
According to the International Coaching Federation, “Professional coaching is a distinct service which focuses on an individual’s life as it relates to goal setting, outcome creation and personal change management.”
Who would benefit from Health and Life Coaching?
- You want to experience more fulfillment and passion in your life.
- You want to have more success in your business, home, health or relationships.
- You feel stuck and want to move to another level in a relationships, career, with your health, life or business goals.
- You want some accountability in your life to move you to the next level.
- You want to create more balance in your life.
- You desire support and accountability in overcoming addiction or weight management.
- You want to have more awareness in your life of where you are and where you truly want to go.
- You know what to do but are having difficulty moving the knowing into doing.
- You want to turn problems in life into solutions.
- You want support to deal with parenting.
How does coaching work?
- Coaching can be done in person or over the phone.
- Phone coaching allows for greater flexibility.
- Take advantage of a complimentary 30 minute coaching session to see if working with me is a good fit.
- If you decided to continue, I ask you to commit to at least three sessions. Many find change takes time and coaching is invaluable for reaching goals.
Individual Coaching: ( $75.00 per session or $195 for three sessions)
- Initial Complimentary session 30 minutes done over the phone (An assessment form provided to guide session)
- Follow up package includes:
- 60 minute session for detailed assessment of goals and
- Three 50 minute follow up sessions done over 4-6 weeks.
- Unlimited email coaching.
- Brief 5 -7 minute coaching calls for urgent needs in between calls
- Unlimited email contact
Mission Group Coaching🙁 sessions prices depending on size of group. Create your own group. Call Gail for ideas and assistance in marketing)
- Involves 4-6 clients who are focused on the same purpose or task
- This provides an economical experience and added accountability.
- The Mission Group will have 4 sessions (50 minutes per session)
- Each member will have an additional 60 minute individual
- Unlimited email contact
- These sessions are all done by phone and will require a long distance connection, so that all members can be on one line.
Health and wellness coach Gail Pendergrast has a background in nursing with a graduate degree in community health nursing. She is a certified Parent Effectiveness Trainer and has taught parenting classes in a variety of settings. She has been a student of some of the great success masters of our time, including Bob Proctor, Jeffery Combs, and has extensive training from the Peak Potentials organization of T. Harv Ecker. Gail is a member of the International Coaching Federation and graduated from the International Coach Academy as a certified professional coach in April 2011. She continues ongoing continuing education and working with her own coaches for her growth continually. She credits her own personal life coach with bringing clarity to her calling to be a health and life coach. She worked for five years as an independent consultant for a wellness company, and has a successful home based business helping others create success. She now brings that talent to Aiken-Augusta Holistic Health in order to help clients achieve their health and life goals. Gail is committed to personal growth and has invested much time and energy into her own journey of being the owner of her life and health. Whether through individual or group coaching, or leading seminars, she helps people discover their passion and create goals that move them in that direction. Gail is the parent of four children who have provided many opportunities for learning and joy. She is married to her best friend and is committed to helping others to create lasting marriages.